View Profile greeneggs4spam

102 Movie Reviews

I recognize that sound at the end when the guy is slapped from some video game. what is it?

no kidding. never trust b1tches!

I'd say the probability is 1.

333 Game Reviews

Got stuck in the wall in the sewers as well, with a 9 minute countdown for teleport that never decreases meaning game over. Only had last quest to finish so a bit of a bummer, but overall a great game.

Maxiecole responds:

Thanks.
Sorry that you got stuck, the cooldown timer is only counting down when the game is in focus.

No idea what the gold, items that pop out of the dark chests, and crystals are for. I played around 15 minutes and completed all four parts of 1 level, and it is quite good, but a bit monotonous. Maybe if those things are used to upgrade or alter the gameplay somehow I would enjoy it more (or, if they are used to do so, if it were better explained).

MoraesStudio responds:

Thank you, I will improve this. The game is on the greenlight, vote YES to help!

pretty good. i wish more of the hats were usable, I used cowboy almost the whole game, except a little bit of dead baby jesus.

josephbourgeois responds:

I agree! That hat's projectiles don't do as much damage, but due to the way enemies respond, it still ends up being most effective for survival. I wanted to add more variety and balance but I ran up against my deadline pretty quickly... Thanks for playing and I'll take your feedback into consideration. Happy new year!

1 Audio Review

I have been listening to this on loop

for like the past 5 hours. woot!

8 Art Reviews

purely coincidental my ass

I know exactly who that is!

GodfatherStudios responds:

Oh, yeah? Who?

this is awesome! And not only is your Korean better, but honestly your English is probably better than his too.

meh

the drawing is okay, kind of nasty though. you're not going to get bitches with either of those band names though; so you better get back to the drawing board.

Taacoon responds:

Hahaha, true, but getting bitches was never a part of the game-plan.

We just wanna bring the fun and stupidity back into punk.

31, Male