Dragonmyths Dragonmyths

Got stuck in the wall in the sewers as well, with a 9 minute countdown for teleport that never decreases meaning game over. Only had last quest to finish so a bit of a bummer, but overall a great game.

Maxiecole responds:

Thanks.
Sorry that you got stuck, the cooldown timer is only counting down when the game is in focus.

Super Smash Monsters - Web Super Smash Monsters - Web

No idea what the gold, items that pop out of the dark chests, and crystals are for. I played around 15 minutes and completed all four parts of 1 level, and it is quite good, but a bit monotonous. Maybe if those things are used to upgrade or alter the gameplay somehow I would enjoy it more (or, if they are used to do so, if it were better explained).

MoraesStudio responds:

Thank you, I will improve this. The game is on the greenlight, vote YES to help!

The Adventures of Butt Saves Christmas The Adventures of Butt Saves Christmas

pretty good. i wish more of the hats were usable, I used cowboy almost the whole game, except a little bit of dead baby jesus.

josephbourgeois responds:

I agree! That hat's projectiles don't do as much damage, but due to the way enemies respond, it still ends up being most effective for survival. I wanted to add more variety and balance but I ran up against my deadline pretty quickly... Thanks for playing and I'll take your feedback into consideration. Happy new year!

Grow Big and Go Home Grow Big and Go Home

need restart from last checkpoint

Supermuzhik Supermuzhik

Need a way to sell upgrades. The second "telekinesis kg+" upgrade is horrible. Whenever an enemy with a shield comes close you have to be super careful because otherwise you will grab them and get hurt. Upgrades shouldn't make you weaker, only stronger.

Baron Samedi Baron Samedi

Great game. The powerups are definitely not useless, that is the best part of the game - all the ways the powerups can be combined. Personally, my favorite was Justice+Wheel of Fortune+Strength, then I just leave a minefield of shots all over.

The only down side is that the game got a little repetitive and slow around level 8. Is there an actual end to the game, or does it go on forever?

Really great game though, finding powerup combinations is a lot of fun.

Ockam responds:

Thanks ^^
The power-up synergy possibility is one of the things I focus on.
You can see it in the Making-of Video if you look at it.

The game haven't end no, it's a standard score game. But you can't say that until you don't see the black ennemies, you don't reach the "end" of the game ;)

Warp Point Warp Point

great game

full review never

Epic Hard Jump Epic Hard Jump

needs full screen

ColChope responds:

Work on it, thank you :D

Dawn Of The Sniper Dawn Of The Sniper

needs fullscreen

GRAND ADVENTURE! GRAND ADVENTURE!

I got stuck on my second play through after beating the boss and getting deja vu. After I squished the dragon in the door with the switch, it would show a black screen with "death fuels it" teleport me to the red squiggle room after closing the message, and then the dragon would be back in its spot and chase me again to repeat the cycle. I had the first two orbs (sword and shield orb), but couldn't find the third orb anywhere... hint?

I thought the ghost boss was fine difficulty. I just stayed in the middle and would run up and down to dodge the ghost and staying in the middle makes it super easy to reflect the fireballs back.

Emptygoddess responds:

Well, I think he's bullshit!

As for the dragon killing you over and over. Ugh! I'm sorry. That sounds like a really annoying bug. I don't know what caused that. Sounds like the game thinks the dragon has killed you when well, obviously it didn't.

As for the third orb... do i even remember how to get it... it's been awhile. Four years sense I last seriously worked on the game.

I think maybe you leap across stuff up in the place before the spider thing, and don't cut the rope or else you lose the platform necessary to get there? Something like that.