Arm Wank Arm Wank

I recognize that sound at the end when the guy is slapped from some video game. what is it?

The Guardians Tale The Guardians Tale

no kidding. never trust b1tches!

Endgame Endgame

SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD SOOOOOO FIIIIIINNNNEEEE!!!!

Mia responds:

Aight.

Dragonmyths Dragonmyths

Got stuck in the wall in the sewers as well, with a 9 minute countdown for teleport that never decreases meaning game over. Only had last quest to finish so a bit of a bummer, but overall a great game.

Maxiecole responds:

Thanks.
Sorry that you got stuck, the cooldown timer is only counting down when the game is in focus.

Super Smash Monsters - Web Super Smash Monsters - Web

No idea what the gold, items that pop out of the dark chests, and crystals are for. I played around 15 minutes and completed all four parts of 1 level, and it is quite good, but a bit monotonous. Maybe if those things are used to upgrade or alter the gameplay somehow I would enjoy it more (or, if they are used to do so, if it were better explained).

MoraesStudio responds:

Thank you, I will improve this. The game is on the greenlight, vote YES to help!

The Adventures of Butt Saves Christmas The Adventures of Butt Saves Christmas

pretty good. i wish more of the hats were usable, I used cowboy almost the whole game, except a little bit of dead baby jesus.

josephbourgeois responds:

I agree! That hat's projectiles don't do as much damage, but due to the way enemies respond, it still ends up being most effective for survival. I wanted to add more variety and balance but I ran up against my deadline pretty quickly... Thanks for playing and I'll take your feedback into consideration. Happy new year!

-Orange- -Orange-

I have been listening to this on loop

for like the past 5 hours. woot!

Bacon Bacon

purely coincidental my ass

I know exactly who that is!

GodfatherStudios responds:

Oh, yeah? Who?

FAMIRY ART FAMIRY ART

pretty cool

It kind of gave me a headache to look at it, but it has a pretty cool atmosphere to it. At first I thought you might be trying to do something 3-d since the lines are just a little off-set, but it didn't look any different with either of the 3-d glasses I used (old school red/blue ones and the newer ones like for theatres)

The Big LEMON The Big LEMON

this is awesome! And not only is your Korean better, but honestly your English is probably better than his too.